SOLD BY ANDREW MIZZI
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Want to Escape the City Life ) Set on 2 Acres
You will be in heaven when you arrive here, a haven of tranquillity and charm, an outstanding and most picturesque property on approximately 2 acres backing onto the Yea River, a billabong and stunning outlooks.
The family residence boasts hostess kitchen with quality appliances, 3 large bedrooms, master with ensuite, formal lounge/dining with a wood fire heater, separate sitting room with a gas heater and ducted evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum.
Registered Land for Wildlife with over 150+ bird sightings, with regular birds visiting the garden including Blue Wrens, Scrub Wrens, Finches, Willie Wagtails, Azure Kingfisher, Herons, Egrets and other water birds.
The established garden is shaded by mature trees, fruit trees, vegetable garden, rose garden and views from the home encapsulate the surrounding rural vistas. This would be one of the most sought after rural holdings in the district of Yea. Within a few minutes walk of the township of Yea, a bus to Melbourne and a bus to the rail service at Seymour making easy access of the CBD.
Land Size: 7131sqm
House Size: 17sq approx
Age of Property: 21 years
Hot Water Service: Solar / Electrical
Heating: Archer wood heater and a Rinnai Granada MK 2 Gas heater
Cooling: Evaporative Cooling
Council Rates: $ 1880.00 per annum approx
Chattels: All fixtures and fittings as inspected
Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
Preferred Settlement: 90 - 120 days negotiable.
Nearest Primary Schools: Yea Primary School, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School.
Nearest Secondary Schools: Yea High School, Assumption College Seymour 20 min. drive
Nearest Public Transport: Bus in Main Street, Yea to Seymour and to Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
What we love about the property:
1. Location, Registered Land for Wildlife, Environment, Billabong on property, Waterbirds visiting and habitat for blue wrens and finches, Bird life in general and access to the Yea River
2. Peaceful, tranquil, enjoyable lifestyle.
3. Walking distance to Medical, Hospital, Ambulance, CFA Fire Brigade, Shops, Cafes, Hotels, Restaurants, Supermarket, Chemist, Clothing Store, Newsagent and Fish and Chips shops
4. One hour's drive from Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
5. Close to Lake Eildon in summer and Mt Buller in winter - Yea is the gateway to Yarra Valley.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Heating
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.