SOLD $595,000 BY CATHY LIU
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
The Perfect Start Close To It All!
Whether you're looking for the perfect first family home or an investment, then this property is sure to cater for all your essential needs.
Upon entry you will discover a vast formal lounge room followed by a recently renovated kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar overlooking a family/meals area. Further comprising three spacious bedrooms, master complete with semi-ensuite, and all serviced by a bright central bathroom and separate toilet.
Outside provides an abundance of room to run and play amongst the well maintained garden with access to the back reserve. Add to this landscaped gardens, ample car accommodation with oversized single garage plus double carport.
Other great features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling and all this within walking distance to Norris Bank Primary, Northside Christian College, beautiful parkland, a short drive to Bundoora Square shops, tram, La Trobe University, RMIT and so much more! Surely impressive, call today!
Land Size: 537sqm
House Size: 16sqs
Age of Property: 40 years
Hot Water Service: Gas
Heating: Ducted Heating (Gas)
Cooling: Evaporative Cooling (6 Outlets)
Council Rates: $,1800pa approx
Chattels: All fixtures and fittings as inspected
Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
Preferred Settlement: 30/45/60 days
Rental Appraisal: $350 per week
Nearest Primary Schools: Norris Bank Primary, Northside Christian College, St Damian's School
Nearest Secondary Schools: Northside Christian College, Parade College
Nearest Public Transport: Tram 68, Bus 902, Keon Park station, or Watsonia
What we love about the property:
1. Nice neighbourhood and beautiful area (conveniently go to the running path from the backyard)
2. Easy access to transport, Tram 68 goes directly to the city and it runs the whole night.
3. Close to shopping centres, Uni Hill, Greensborough Shopping Centre, Thomastown shopping centre (The Good Guys, Harvey Norman, Baby Bunting, etc.) and Northland Shopping Centre
4. Driving to the CBD is only 18km
5. Nice Vegie garden
6. Nice sun light in the kitchen in the morning
7. Nice view from the deck of the backyard to the nature reserve.
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.